About 416 Pilates and
Meghan Uhl, Owner
416 Pilates was established in 2014 and is celebrating 3 years of wonderful members who make the studio possible! At 416 Pilates we educate and train fitness enthusiasts about Pilates and utilize the variety of modalities Pilates can offer. These methods when combined have proven to shape and mold one’s body into a strong, stable, flexible and balanced body.
Conveniently located north of downtown Crystal Lake, IL the studio is home to Meghan, Owner, Movement Specialists, Pilates Instructor and Master Instructor Teacher Trainer in BODHI suspension. Meghan brings over 20 years of Fitness experience, knowledge and personality to every class. Her gold standard education in Kinesiology from the University of Northern Colorado and comprehensive pilates training through Balanced Body allows her to tailor exactly to your needs. She has worked with trained athletes to beginner fitness enthusiast and children. Pilates will meet each individuals needs through practice and program design. Pilates truly is for everyone!
More about 416 Pilates Studio and Meghan Uhl…
- 3 Pilates Allegro 2 Reformers by Balanced Body®
- 4 BODHI Suspension Trainers®
- BA in Kinesiology, University of Northern Colorado
- Balanced Body Comprehensively Trained Pilates Instructor
- Balanced Body Bodhi® Faculty Member
- Authorized Training Center and On Site Instructor Teacher Trainer for BODHI Suspension®
- Creator of Core Sport Pilates Training for young Athletes, CSPT
- Pilates Coach for the Sage YMCA Swim Team
- PMA Student
- CPR/AED certified through Red Cross
- Wife and Mother to 2 beautiful daughters